суббота, 24 января 2015 г.

Amphora (2014) for PC fast download





Amphora 2014


Poster Assassins Creed Unity   

Date:
 
2014 

OS:
   PC
 

Genre:  Puzzle

Publisher:  Moondrop





Uploader:  clifford



Description for Amphora





   



DOWNLOAD GAME


 



Game Screenshots


not screenshots









Review of the game Amphora


This is perhaps the most important thing I want to tell. The game has an excellent collection. There's a treasure chest that require keys, can be found at different levels of the game and even prompt you where to find them. Open the chest you can get various snacks, but if you're not going to take the platinum in the game, I advise you to keep these keys and look for the locked cells, because I guarantee you that you ponostalgiruete, and maybe even shed a tear. If you do not hunt to look for, I just ask you to at least look on YouTube, as they can be found, but that will not look in the cells. I do not want to tell me that you'll find, but give just one example. The game has an easter eggs, where you have to find a red orb, stand near the wall face, duck and wait when the tornado arrives and takes you to another level, that have learned where is it? If not, I advise you to ask around friends who are older than you for a couple of years that have passed generation dandy, Segou, Super Nintendo. In general, this entire collection in the game, but it is damn cool. The game turned into a charming genre Action scroller, I personally have not yet seen such quality for a long time and I still think that the game deserves much more than received. I am personally affected by the game, the plot is a little touch of soul, a collection made ​​little ponostalgirovat, and all together even made ​​me cry, and to achieve this in this genre is very difficult, although the game is also considered Action RPG, but I did not see it here RPGs, if not considered quite primitive development and crafting. Separate bow and respect for the person who created this practical one great game, namely Dean Dodrill, I hope it will please us more cool games. I put the game 9 out of 10 she deserves it 100%.






Amphora No Dvd       Amphora.zip   Play the game Amphora full version 

Game
Amphora for  PC 



Game Amphora  Download 2014

 Full Rar Game Moondrop Amphora



2014 - How To Download | Amphora | PC




Where to download game Amphora


FAST SPEED DOWLOADING Cherry Hill, USA - LINK GAME FOR PC


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий